Tenda 6-Port Switch with 4-port PoE+
The Tenda 6-Port Switch with 4-port PoE+ is an unmanaged PoE switch with 2 uplink ports. Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. The switch supplies a maximum PoE power output of 63 W, and 30 W for a single port.
Featured with extend mode and QoS function, TEF1106P-4-63W is an ideal choice for SMBs, supermarkets and restaurants with small-sized video surveillance requirement.
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission
- 1 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- 1.2 Gbps backplane bandwidth
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30 W; Maximum power consumption
of the switch: 58 W
- Supports extend mode and QoS function
- Desktop and wall-mounting, plug and play
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards