1. DIRECT DEBIT SERVICE AGREEMENT
By entering into a Direct Debit Service Arrangement, you hereby authorise:
- MOVOX Pty Ltd, ABN 32 602 123 491 (herein referred to as “MOVOX”); and
- Global Payments Australia 1 Pty Ltd ACN 601 396 543 (User ID No 342190, 342191, 428198) (herein referred to as “Ezidebit”); to:
- debit the account at the Financial Institution identified in our Direct Debit Request through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) on behalf of MOVOX in accordance with this Direct Service Agreement; and
- periodically debit on behalf of MOVOX Pty Ltd (‘MOVOX”) as indicated on the attached Direct Debit Request which incorporates this DDR Service Agreement.
You acknowledge that:
- Ezidebit is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for MOVOX and that Ezidebit does not provide any goods or services (other than the direct debit collection services to you for MOVOX pursuant to the Direct Debit Request and this DDR Service Agreement) and has no express or implied liability in regards to the goods and services provided by MOVOX or the terms and conditions of any agreement that you have with MOVOX;
- the debit amount will be debited from your account according to the terms and conditions of your agreement with MOVOX and the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request (and specifically the Debit Arrangement and the Fees/Charges detailed in the Direct Debit Request) and this DDR Service Agreement;
- bank account and/or credit card details have been verified against a recent bank statement to ensure accuracy of the details provided and you will contact your financial institution if you are uncertain of the accuracy of these details;
- it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. Direct debits normally occur overnight, however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on the financial institution. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available, you agree that Ezidebit will not be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by your financial institution;
- there may be a delay in processing the debit if:
- a payment request is received by Ezidebit after Ezidebit’s usual cut off time, being 3:00pm Qld time, Monday to Friday;
- a payment request is received by Ezidebit on a day that is not a banking business day in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, VIC; or
- there is a public or bank holiday on the day when the debit transaction is due to be processed or on any of the following days until the debit is processed.
Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
- Ezidebit is to provide at least 14 days’ notice if it proposes to vary any of the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request or this DDR Service Agreement including varying any of the terms of the debit arrangements between us;
- you will contact MOVOX if you wish to alter or defer any of the debit arrangements;
- any request by you to stop or cancel the debit arrangements will be directed to MOVOX;
- any disputed debit payments will be directed to MOVOX and/or Ezidebit. If no resolution is forthcoming, you agree to contact your financial institution;
- if a debit is returned by your financial institution as unpaid, a failed payment fee of up to $20.00 including GST will be applied to your MOVOX account and is payable by you to MOVOX; and
- you will also be responsible for any fees and charges applied by your financial institution for each unsuccessful debit attempt together with any collection fees, including but not limited to any solicitor fees and/or collection agent fee as may be incurred by Ezidebit certain fees and charges (including setup, variation, SMS or processing fees) may apply to the Direct Debit Request and may be payable to Ezidebit subject to your agreement with MOVOX you agree to pay those fees and charges to Ezidebit.
You authorise Ezidebit to:
- vary the amount of the payments from time to time as may be agreed by you and MOVOX as provided for within your agreement with MOVOX;
- vary the amount of the payments upon receiving instructions from MOVOX of the agreed variations. You do not require Ezidebit to notify you of such variations to the debit amount; and
- attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by MOVOX.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- “Ezidebit” will appear as the merchant for all payments from your credit card;
- Ezidebit will not be held liable for any disputed transactions resulting in the non-supply of goods and/or services and that all disputes will be directed to MOVOX as Ezidebit is acting only as a Direct Debit Agent for MOVOX;
- in the event that a claim is made, Ezidebit will not be liable for the refund of any funds and agree to reimburse Ezidebit for any successful claims made by the Card Holder through their financial institution against Ezidebit;
- Credit Card Fees are a minimum of the Transaction Fee or the Credit Card Fee, whichever is greater as detailed on the Direct Debit Request;
- You appoint Ezidebit as your exclusive agent with regard to the control, management and protection of my/our personal information (relating to MOVOX and contained in this DDR Service Agreement);
- You hereby irrevocably authorise, direct and instruct any third party who holds/stores your personal information (relating to MOVOX and contained in this DDR Service Agreement) to release and provide such information to Ezidebit on your written request.
- Ezidebit to verify and/or correct, if necessary, details of your account with your financial institution; and
- your financial institution to release information allowing Ezidebit to verify your account details.
You can contact Ezidebit by:
- calling (07) 3124 5500 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (AEST) Monday to Friday; or
- writing to us at PO Box 3327, Newstead, QLD 4006
You can contact MOVOX by:
- calling 1800 100 800 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (AEST) Monday to Friday; or
- writing to us by completing the form on our Contact us page